In this post, we’ll see how to use Stats for nerds on YouTube (PC, Android, and iPhone).
Let’s get started.
- Go to YouTube and play the video you want.
- Now, right-click on the video, and you can see the Stats for nerds option. Hit it.
Android and iPhone
First, you need to activate Stats for nerds in the YouTube app to use it.
Let’s see how to activate.
- Open the YouTube app.
- Tap profile picture > Settings.
- Tap General if you’re on Android.
- Now, you can see Stats for nerds (if you’re on iPhone) or Enable stats for nerds (if you’re on Android). Hit it.
Let’s see how to use.
- Play the video you want.
- Tap the video and then hit the three vertical dots over it.
- Now, you can see Stats for nerds. Hit it.