In this post, we’ll see how to use “Stats for nerds” on YouTube. Let’s get started.
- Go to YouTube and play the video you want.
- Now, right-click on the video, and you can see the “Stats for nerds” option. Hit it.
That’s it. All done.
Android and iPhone
First, you need to activate “Stats for nerds” in the YouTube app to use it. Let’s see how to do it.
- Open the YouTube app.
- Tap profile picture > Settings.
- Tap “General” if you’re on Android.
- Now, you can see “Stats for nerds” (if you’re on iPhone) or “Enable stats for nerds” (if you’re on Android). Hit it.
That’s it. “Stats for nerds” is enabled.
Let’s see how to use it.
- Play the video you want.
- Tap the video and then hit the three vertical dots over it.
- Now, you can see “Stats for nerds.” Hit it.
That’s all. All done.
Like this guide? Share it with your friends.
- How to Turn Off YouTube Autoplay
- How to Delete YouTube Video
- How to Turn YouTube Video into GIF
- How to Repeat YouTube Video Automatically
- How to Find Most Popular Videos of a YouTube Channel