In this post, we’ll see the different ways to open Windows Mobility Center in Windows 10.
Let’s see what they are.
mblctr command can open Windows Mobility Center in Windows 10, and you can use this command in the following programs:
- Run Command
- Command Prompt
- Windows PowerShell
- Address Toolbar
- File Explorer Address Bar
- Task Manager (click on File > Run new task to use the command)
Right-click on the Power icon in the notification area of the taskbar, and you can see the Windows Mobility Center. Hit it.
Note: If you don’t see the icon, then hit the Show hidden icons (up arrow) in the notification area and you may see it now.
- Open the Power user menu by right-clicking on the Start button or by pressing Windows key + X simultaneously.
- Now, you can see the Mobility Center option. Hit it.
Open Start menu. Type mobility and you can see Windows Mobility Center in the search results. Click on it.
- Open Control Panel.
- Click on Adjust commonly used mobility settings link.
Note: If your Control Panel is not on the Category view, then you can see the Windows Mobility Center link. Click on it.
- Launch Settings.
- In the search box at the top, type mobility center and you can see Windows Mobility Center in the search result. Hit on it.
- Go to C: > Windows > System32 folder.
- Find and double-click the mblctr file.