In this post, we’ll see:
How to Open Windows Mobility Center in Windows 10
Here, we’ll see the different ways to open Windows Mobility Center in Windows 10. Let’s see what they are.
mblctr command can open Windows Mobility Center in Windows 10, and you can use this command in the following programs:
- Run Command
- Command Prompt
- Windows PowerShell
- Address toolbar
- File Explorer address bar
- Task Manager (click on File > Run new task to use the command)
Right-click on the Power icon in the notification area of the taskbar, and you can see the Windows Mobility Center. Hit it.
Note: if you don’t see the icon, then hit the Show hidden icons (up arrow) in the notification area and you may see it now.
- Open the Power user menu by right-clicking on the Start button or by pressing Windows and X keys simultaneously.
- Now, you can see the Mobility Center option, which you can find above Power Options. Hit it.
Open Start menu. Type mobility and you can see Windows Mobility Center in the search results. Click on it.
- Open Control Panel.
- Click on Adjust commonly used mobility settings link.
Note: if your Control Panel is not on the Category view, then you can see the Windows Mobility Center link. Click on it.
- Launch Settings.
- In the search box at the top, type mobility center and you can see Windows Mobility Center in the search result. Hit on it.
- Go to C: > Windows > System32 folder.
- Double-click the mblctr file.
How to Create Windows Mobility Center Shortcut
Here, we’ll see the steps to create a Windows Mobility Center shortcut in Windows 10.
- Right-click on your desktop’s blank area.
- Hover your mouse over New. Hit Shortcut, which you can find under Folder.
- In the Create Shortcut pop-up, type mblctr. Hit the Next button.
- Now, provide the name for the shortcut as per your liking if you don’t like the suggested name.
- Click on the Finish button.
That’s it. Now you can see the shortcut on the desktop.