In this post, we’ll see how to find accessories in Windows 10. Let’s get started.
- Open the Start menu by pressing the “Windows” key or by clicking the “Start” button.
- Now, scroll down until you view the “W” section. Within that, you can see the “Windows Accessories” folder.
- Hit it, and you can see all the programs of the “Windows Accessories.”
- Unhide the hidden files and folders.
- Now, in File Explorer, navigate to this location: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\
- There, you can view the “Windows Accessories” folder. Double-click it.
- Now, you can see most of the programs of the “Windows Accessories.”
Like this guide? Share it with your friends.
- How to Open Administrative Tools in Windows 10
- How to Block a Website in Windows 10
- How to Open an Item with a Single Click
- How to Flush DNS
- How to Restart File Explorer