In this post, we’ll see three different ways to open Phone Dialer in Windows 10. Let’s see what they are.
3 Different Ways to Open Phone Dialer
The command “dialer” (without double quotes) can open Phone Dialer in Windows 10, and you can use this command in the following programs:
- Run Command Box
- Task Manager (File > Run new task)
- Command Prompt
- Address Toolbar
- The address bar of File Explorer
Start Menu Search
Open Start menu and then type “dialer” (without double quotes).
Now, you can see the “dialer.” Hit it.
Open System32 folder. Find and double-click “dialer.”
Like this guide? Share it with your friends.
- How to Open Power Options in Windows 10
- How to Open Ease of Access
- How to Open MSConfig
- How to Enable Mono Audio in Windows 10
- How to Disable Webcam in Windows 10