Whistling is fun. But, when it comes to android, it will do some tasks for you. With the help of the android apps, you can do many things in android by just a single whistle.
In this post, we are going to see 3 different and simple things that you can do in android by just whistling.
- Find android phone on silent mode
- Lock and unlock phone
- Taking selfie by just whistle
In this post, I’m using the free version of the whistle app. Let’s check it out the steps to do all the tasks in detail.
3 Things You can Do by Whistling on Android
Find Android Phone on Silent Mode
Finding a silenced phone is one of the things in many people’s routines including me. Many times, it took our effort and precious time to find a silenced phone. Right?
There are some android apps that help us to find phone with just a whistle. When you whistle, your phone automatically begins to sound which makes it easy to find the phone.
The android app that helps us in this task is “whistle android finder free”.
Check it out this article in which I’ve explained the steps to use this whistle app and two other different methods to find android phone on silent mode.
Lock and Unlock Phone
Yes, a single whistle will lock and unlock your phone. “Whistle Lock” is an app which we are going to use and you can download it from here. It is important to note that this app may not work on some devices.
Unfortunately, this app is not available in the play store right now. But, the app is still available in other app stores. If you like to download from other stores, please proceed at your own risk.
- Install and open the app.
- Click on the auto-lock disable button at the top. It will take you to the device administrator activation screen.
- Click on the activate button.
- Now, you can see that the auto-lock is enabled.
- Select the whistle option.
That’s it. Now, you can lock and unlock device just with a whistle.
To uninstall the app, just press the auto-lock enable button and continue with the uninstallation as usual.
Taking Selfie by Just Whistle
If you are a Selfie lover, then you would like this “Whistle Camera – Selfie & More“ app and it definitely helps you to take photos and Selfie easily. This may be handy in many situations such as when you are wearing gloves.
Generally, this app provides three options to take photos.
- The camera option available on screen
- Volume up button
In this instance, we are going to use whistle option. Let’s get started.
- Open the app and it will show you the features of the app.
- After you click the start button, you are on the screen where you can take photos.
- Click on the settings icon.
- Now, configure the picture resolution, whistle settings [I recommend you to set it to level 1] and other settings as per your convenience.
- Once you have done with settings, hit back button to return to the camera.
- Focus the image and just whistle.
That’s it. The image is successfully taken by the whistle camera app.
From now on:
when you decide to take a photo or Selfie, just open the app, give the whistle and the app will take beautiful pictures for you.
If you find the information in this post useful, do share this post with your friends.
I hope that you like the information in this post. If you’ve any more questions, feel free to ask me in the comments section.
Which one of the method do you give a try? Is there any other whistle android app you are using? Do share your thoughts and experiences on comments with us.