In this post, we’ll see how to change the font size in Whatsapp for Android or iPhone. Let’s get started.
WhatsApp for Android
- Open WhatsApp.
- Hit overflow menu (three vertical dots) > Settings > Chats > Font size (which you can find between “Media Visibility” and “App Language“).
- Now, you can see these options – Small, Medium, and Large. Choose the one you prefer.
That’s it. Now, you can see the font size change in the chat screen of contacts and groups.
WhatsApp for iPhone
- Open Settings.
- Hit Display & Brightness > Text Size.
- Move the slider to the right to increase the font size and move the same to the left to decrease the font size.
That’s it. All done.
Like this guide? Share it with your friends.
- How to Hide WhatsApp Chat
- How to Block Someone on WhatsApp
- How to Email WhatsApp Chat
- How to Add WhatsApp Chat Shortcut to Android Home Screen
- How to Enable Two-Step Verification on WhatsApp