In this post, we’ll see different ways to view your Google Play Store purchases. Let’s get started.
- Open Play Store app.
- Hit Hamburger icon (three vertical lines) > Account.
- Navigate to the “Purchase history” tab to see your purchases.
That’s it. All done.
- Go to the Google Play website.
- Hit the “Account” from the left sidebar.
- Navigate to the “Order history” to see your purchases.
The one advantage here is that you can use the “Categories” drop-down list at the top to see the orders based on category.
- Open Purchased Apps (Restore your paid apps) app.
- Tap “Get Started,” and then choose your Google account. Tap the “Ok.” Now, tap “Allow.”
That’s all. Now, you can see the list of purchases in the app.
If you tap the Hamburger icon (three vertical lines) at the top, you can see how many purchases you’ve done and how much does it cost.
See: How to Fix Error 905
Go to the Google payments center.
Now, you can see the purchases. Note that the paid apps that you get on “sale for free” are not listed here.
Like this guide? Share it with your friends.
- How to Stop Google Play Store Apps from Automatically Updating
- How to Disable Play Protect
- How to Sign Out From Google Play Store
- How to Uninstall App on Android