USB tethering is used to share the mobile’s data connection with other devices via USB.
With that said, let’s see the steps.
Connect your phone (in this instance, I’m using Android Pie) with the PC (in this instance, I’m using Windows 10 laptop) using the USB cable.
Expand and tap the “Android system” notification, and you can see this screen:
Choose “USB tethering.”
That’s it. Now, you can access the internet on your PC.
If you want to stop USB tethering, expand and tap the “Android system” notification and then choose “No data transfer.”
Like this guide? Share it with your friends.
- How to Turn Off Data for Certain Apps on Android
- How to View Saved WiFi Passwords
- How to Monitor Real-Time Data Usage on Android
- How to Add Bluetooth to Windows 10 Laptop
- How to Use Split Screen on Android