In this post, we’ll see:
- What is uptime? Uptime is the time your device is running.
- Here, I’m using Android 9 (Pie) and iPhone X.
- Remember that a restart or shut down can reset uptime.
How to Check Android Uptime
- Open CPU-Z app.
- Navigate to System tab.
- Now, you can view the uptime of your Android device besides System Uptime.
- Open Terminal Emulator for Android app.
- Type uptime and hit Enter key on your keyboard.
- Now you can see your phone uptime. In our instance, it is 4 days and 35 minutes.
How to Check iPhone Uptime
- Install and open System Status: hw monitor app.
- Now, you can see the uptime of your iPhone beside Uptime, which you can find in the System Uptime section.