In this post, we’ll see how to uninstall Magisk on Android. Remember that the following steps will uninstall Magisk (framework and manager) and unroot your Android device. With that said, let’s get started.
Connect your Android device to the internet.
Open Magisk Manager.
At the bottom, you can view the “Uninstall” option. Hit it.
Now, you can see a popup with the message (All modules will be disabled/removed! Root will be removed! Your data potentially encrypted if not already) and two options (Restore Images and Complete Uninstall).
Tap the “Complete Uninstall” option.
That’s it. Once the process is done, your device will get restarted automatically.
I hope that you’ve successfully uninstalled Magisk and unrooted your Android phone using the above steps.
Like this guide? Share it with your friends.
- How to Turn Off Assisted Dialing on Android
- How to Check Available Storage on Android
- How to Reset Android Home Screen to Default
- How to Boot Android in Recovery Mode
- How to Add a Word to Personal Dictionary on Android