Twitter is one of the popular social networking sites which is used for promotions, marketing, and building relationships.
If you have a Twitter account, then you may have a lot of non-followers.
Who are Non-Followers?
People you follow who don’t follow you back are called as non-followers. For instance, I’m following “A” and “A” is not following me. So here, “A” is a non-follower.
You need to unfollow non-followers to clean up your Twitter profile. In my personal opinion, you can keep the non-follower in your profile only if his/her tweets are useful to you; Otherwise, you can just remove them from your account.
There are a lot of tools out there which are helpful in unfollowing non-followers.
In this post, we will see the 2 best free Twitter unfollow tools which helps us to do this task easily and quickly. Let’s get started.
Free Twitter Unfollow Tools
Crowdfire app is a Twitter unfollow tool which helps us to unfollow non-followers easily.
With Crowdfire free version, you can unfollow 100 peoples and follow 25 peoples per day for free. If you want more, then you need to upgrade it to the paid version.
If you are an Android user, then you can utilize their Android app.
- Go to Crowdfire website.
- Click on “Sign in with Twitter” button and sign in with your Twitter credentials.
- It will show the non-followers list by default.
- Click on minus sign to unfollow.
- Fans section display the peoples who are following you, but you aren't following them.
- Recent unfollowers section displays the peoples who are recently unfollowed you.
- Recent followers sections show the list of peoples who have followed you recently.
- Inactive following section shows profiles you follow that are inactive.
This tool becomes my favorite tool since it has many options such as
- Finding fake Twitter followers
- Finding talkative Twitter followers
- Finding Inactive followers
- Batch select (Beta) - This feature lets you select multiple Twitter accounts.
- Go to the ManageFiltter website.
- Click on "Sign Up" link at the top.
- Click on "Connect to Twitter" button and provide your Twitter account credentials.
- In the select plan screen, select the plan you prefer.
- Now, you are in the Manage section of the ManageFlitter. By default, you are in the "Not Following Back" which shows the people who are not following you back.
- Click on "Unfollow" button to unfollow.
By hovering the mouse near each section will bring a tooltip of what the section is all about.
I hope you liked the information in this post. If you like the information in this post, share this post with your friends.
2 Free Twitter Unfollow Tools to Unfollow Non-Followers
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links which means I'll receive commission (at no additional cost to you) when you purchase the product via my links. Thanks for your support.