In this post, we’ll see how to turn off Twitter autoplay. Let’s get started.
That’s it. All done.
Android and iPhone
Note that the following steps apply to both Twitter for Android and Twitter for iPhone.
- Open the Twitter app.
- Hit profile picture > Settings and privacy > Data usage.
- Tap “Video autoplay.”
- Choose “Never.”
Like this guide? Share it with your friends.
- How to Block Someone on Twitter
- How to Delete Twitter Search History
- How to Find User ID of Twitter Account
- How to Delete Twitter Account
- How to Bookmark a Tweet