Sometimes, your tweets will be useful to others for a short period of time.
So whenever you are sharing tweets like that, you can make that tweets get deleted automatically after a specific period of time.
In a nutshell, make that tweet as self-destruct tweet.
Make Your Tweet Self-Destruct
There are plenty of web apps available. But, the “Delete it Later” web app makes this task easier.
- Go to the DeleteitLater website.
- Sign in with your Twitter account.
- Select your timezone and click on "Update" button.
- Now, click on "Twitter" link.
- In the compose screen, compose the tweet and choose the date and time you want the tweet to be deleted.
- Click on "Send" button.
That’s it. The tweet is posted on your Twitter profile and it will get deleted at the scheduled time.
Now, you can see the posted tweet (under the “Feed” section) along with two buttons:
Update - This button is used to change the date and time which you have already set for the tweet. You can use this option if you changed your mind.
Delete now - This button is used to delete the tweet immediately.
I hope that the information in this post is useful to you. If you find the information in this post useful, share this post with your friends.
How to Make Your Tweet Self-Destruct