In this post, we’ll see how to turn on and off WiFi on the iPhone. Let’s see how.
Here’s how you can turn on WiFi:
- Swipe down from the top-right of the screen, and you can see the “Control Centre.”
- Tap the “Wi-Fi” icon which you can find beneath the “Airplane” icon.
That’s it. The WiFi is turned on.
The above steps can turn off WiFi.
But, you need to remember this important thing – this will turn off WiFi temporarily.
Yes, the WiFi will be turned on automatically in any of the following scenarios:
- Your local time 5 am
- You travel to a new location via walk or drive.
- You restart your iPhone.
So, if you want to turn off WiFi permanently, the next method is the way to go.
Hit the toggle beside Wi-Fi.
That’s it. WiFi is turned on now.
The above steps (1-3) can turn off WiFi permanently.
Like this guide? Share it with your friends.
- How to Request Desktop Version on iPhone
- How to Create a Folder on iPhone Home Screen
- How to Remove Microphone Icon from iPhone Keyboard
- How to Turn Off iPhone
- How to Find iOS Version on iPhone