I’ve previously talked about what is Safe Mode and the steps to boot Android manually on Safe Mode in this post. But, if your Android OS detects something wrong on your device, then it will automatically boot up in Safe Mode.
If your device automatically boots up in Safe Mode, then you need to take some action to bring back your device to normal.
Android devices differ. So there is not a single solution for this issue. In this post, we will see some methods which you can try it out to turn off Safe Mode on your Android device. Let’s get started.
Turn Off Safe Mode on Android
This method is only applicable to the devices with the removable battery.
- Power off your Android phone or tablet.
- Remove the battery and SIM from the device.
- Wait for at least 2 minutes.
- Now place everything on the device.
- Power on the mobile and see if the problem got fixed.
- Turn off the device.
- Press Power and Volume Down buttons simultaneously.
Yes, It may work. I suggest you to try this method once and if it fails, just move ahead to the next method.
I suggest you to uninstall the recently installed apps.
Yes, because the reason for this issue may be the recently installed apps. Uninstalling those recent apps will bring your device back to normal.
Uninstall a recently installed app and restart the mobile. If the phone still boots up in Safe Mode, then you can try to do the same with some recently installed apps.
Follow the below steps to uninstall an app:
- Go to Settings > Apps > All tab.
- Tap the app that you want to uninstall.
- Click on Uninstall button and tap OK on the confirmation message.
If all the above method fails, then it’s time for the Factory Reset. It generally wipes out all the data from the handset. So take a backup of all the data before doing Factory Reset.
Here are the steps to do a Factory Reset:
- Go to Settings > Backup & reset.
- Tap on Factory data reset option.
- In the confirmation screen, tap the “Reset phone” button.
Try the above methods and let us know which method works for you. Have you tried any other methods which turned off the Safe Mode for you? Do let us know in the comment section below.