In this post, we’ll see how to turn off notifications on Android. In this instance, I’m using Android Pie. Let’s get started.
- Open Settings.
- Tap “Apps & notifications.”
- Hit “See all X apps.” X is a total number of installed and disabled apps, excluding system apps (if you want to view system apps too, then tap on the three vertical dots at the top and then hit the “Show system” option).
- Now, tap the app you prefer.
- Hit “Notifications.”
- Tap the toggle switch beside the “Show notifications.”
- That’s it. Notifications are turned off for that app. Now, do the same for all the apps for which you want to turn off notifications.