In this post, we’ll see how to turn off autocorrect on iPhone. Let’s get started.
- Open Settings.
- Tap General > Keyboard.
- Tap toggle beside “Auto-Correction,” which you can find beneath “Auto-Capitalisation.”
That’s it. All done.
Note: To enable, follow the above steps.
Like this guide? Share it with your friends.
- How to Remove Microphone Icon from Keyboard
- How to Turn Off Flash in iPhone Camera
- How to Know Battery Percentage of iPhone
- How to Turn Off Spell Check on iPhone
- How to Change Screen Timeout on iPhone