By default, you can see the status bar in File Explorer of Windows 10.
If you want to hide it, then here are the steps:
Open the File Explorer Options.
Click on “View” tab.
Find and unselect “Show status bar.”
Hit the “Ok” button at the bottom.
That’s it. File Explorer will not show status bar anymore.
In case, if you want to show the status bar, follow the above steps and instead of unchecking, check “Show status bar” option.
Like this guide? Share it with your friends.
- How to Hide Drive Letters
- How to Show Folder Merge Conflicts
- How to Restore Previous Folder Windows at Logon
- How to Disable Pop-up Description
- How to Change Font in WordPad