In this post, we’ll see:
How to Open Snipping Tool in Windows 10
Here, we’ll see 4 different ways to open the Snipping Tool in Windows 10. Let’s see what they are.
You can open the Snipping Tool using Snippingtool command, and you can use it in the following programs:
- File Explorer address bar
- Task Manager (click on File > Run new task to use the command)
- Address toolbar
- Command Prompt
- Open Start menu.
- Find and open the Windows Accessories folder.
- Now, you can see the Snipping Tool beneath Remote Desktop Connection. Click on it.
Open Start menu and then type snipping. Now you can see the Snipping Tool app. Click on it.
Go to C > Windows > System32 folder. Find and double-click the SnippingTool file.
How to Create a Snipping Tool Shortcut
Here, we’ll see the steps to create a Snipping Tool shortcut in Windows 10.
- Right-click on your desktop’s blank area.
- Hover your mouse over New. Hit Shortcut, which you can find under Folder.
- In the Create Shortcut pop-up, type snippingtool. Hit the Next button.
- Now, provide the name for the shortcut as per your liking if you don’t like the suggested name.
- Click on the Finish button.
That’s it. Now you can see the shortcut on the desktop.