By default, while setting up your new Apple iPhone X, it’ll ask you to set up Siri.
If you’ve skipped that, then follow the below steps to set up Siri on iPhone X.
Hit “Siri & Search.”
Tap the toggle beside the Listen for “Hey Siri.”
Tap “Enable Siri.”
Tap “Continue” button.
Follow the on-screen instructions, and once you’ve done that, you can see this screen.
Hit “Done” button, and that’s all.
Remember that by default, the Siri is allowed even when the device is locked. If you don’t like it, then find and tap the toggle beside the “Allow Siri When Locked.”
Also, if you want to use the “Side” button for activating Siri, then tap the toggle beside the “Press Side Button for Siri.”
If you want to disable Siri on iPhone X, follow the below steps:
- Open Settings. Tap “Siri & Search.”
- Hit the toggle beside the Listen for “Hey Siri.” If you’ve already enabled “Press Side Button for Siri,” then tap the toggle beside it.
- Tap “Turn Off Siri” option.
Let’s see how to activate Siri on iPhone X.
You can activate Siri by saying “Hey Siri” or by pressing the “Side” button for a second.
If you want to exit Siri, then follow this step: Press the “Side” button or swipe up from the bottom.
Like this guide? Share it with your friends.
- How to Set Up Face ID
- How to Turn On Airplane Mode in iPhone
- How to Turn On Flash on iPhone Camera
- How to Check Available Storage on iPhone X
- How to Find iPhone X Serial Number