In this post, we’ll see how to silence unknown callers on iPhone. In this instance, I’m using iPhone X (iOS 13.1.3). Let’s get started.
- Open Settings.
- Hit Phone.
- Tap the toggle switch beside “Silence Unknown Callers” to enable it. Remember that the “Green” means enabled.
That’s it. From now on, when you get a call from a phone number which is not in the recent outgoing calls, Contacts, Mail, or Messages app, then it’ll go straight to the voicemail and shown in the Recents list.
Like this guide? Share it with your friends.
- How to Disable Explicit Language for Siri
- How to Turn Off Call Waiting on iPhone
- How to Hide Caller ID on iPhone
- How to Reset Keyboard Dictionary on iPhone
- How to Set iPhone to Announce Who’s Calling You