In this post, we’ll see how to add a signature to text messages on Android. In this instance, I’m using Android Pie. Let’s get started.
- Install and open the Textra SMS app.
- Tap the “Start using Textra” button.
- In the popup, tap “Yes” to make Textra as your SMS app.
- Now, you’ll be on the main screen.
- Tap three vertical dots at the top. Hit “Settings.”
- Find and hit “Signatures.”
- Tap the “+” icon at the bottom and then press the “Enter” key, and provide your signature (By default, the first line of signature not gets added beneath the message, that’s why I’m suggesting to press “Enter” key before inputting your signature).
- After that, tap “Okay.”
That’s it. From now on, your outgoing text messages contain your signature.
Like this guide? Share it with your friends.
- How to Enable Auto-Download MMS When Roaming
- How to Add a Word to Android Personal Dictionary
- How to Backup Text Messages
- How to Forward a Text Message
- How to Schedule Text Messages on Android