In this post, we’ll see how to add a signature to text messages on Android (I’m using Android Pie).
Let’s get started.
- Install and open the Textra SMS app.
- Tap the Start using Textra button.
- In the pop-up, tap Yes to make Textra as your SMS app.
- Now, you’ll be on the main screen.
- Tap three vertical dots at the top. Hit Settings.
- Find and hit Signatures.
- Tap the + icon at the bottom and then press the Enter key, and provide your signature (By default, the first line of signature not gets added beneath the message, that’s why I’m suggesting to press Enter key before inputting your signature).
- After that, tap Okay.
From now on, your outgoing text messages contain your signature.