In this post, we’ll see how to sign out of the Google Play Store on PC and Android. Let’s get started.
- In the Google Play website, hit the profile picture at the top-right.
- Hit the “Sign out” button.
That’s all. All done.
Open Settings. Tap “Accounts.”
Now, you can see your Google account. Hit it.
Tap “Remove Account.” In the popup, hit “Remove Account.”
In the popup, hit “Ok.”
Now, you’ll be asked to provide your “Screen lock” method. In my case, it is “Password.” Provide it.
That’s all. You’ve logged out of Google Play Store successfully.
Like this guide? Share it with your friends.
- How to Delete Google Play Store Search History
- How to Safely Remove OTG
- How to Copy Files on Android
- How to Turn On Flash on Android Camera
- How to Delete Call Log on Android