In this post, we’ll see how to log out of the Google Play Store on PC and Android. Let’s get started.
- In the Google Play website, hit the profile picture at the top-right.
- Hit the “Sign out” button.
That’s all. All done.
Steps to Sign Out of Play Store on Android:
Now, you can see your Google account. Hit it.
Tap “Remove Account.”
In the popup, hit “Remove Account.”
If you see the following popup, hit “Ok” in it.
Now, you’ll be asked to provide your “Screen lock” method. In my case, it is “Password.” Provide it.
That’s all. You’ve signed out of Google Play Store successfully.
I hope that the steps in this guide help you to sign out of the Google Play Store.
- How to Delete Google Play Search History
- How to Safely Remove OTG
- How to Copy Files on Android
- How to Turn On Flash on Android Camera
- How to Delete Call Log on Android