In this post, we’ll see:
Sign Out of Google Play Store
Here’s how you can log out of the Google Play Store on PC and Android:
- In the Google Play website, hit the profile picture at the top-right.
- Hit the Sign out button.
- Open Settings.
- Tap Accounts.
- Now, you can see your Google account. Hit it.
- Tap Remove Account.
- In the pop-up, hit Remove Account.
- If you see the following pop-up, hit Ok in it.
- Now, you’ll be asked to provide your Screen lock method. In my case, it is Password. Provide it.
Sign Out of App Store on iPhone
- Open App Store.
- Hit the profile picture at the top.
- Scroll down to the bottom. Hit the Sign Out option.