In this post, we’ll see how to log out of the Google Play Store on PC and Android phone. Let’s get started.
Sign Out of Google Play Store
In the Google Play website, hit the profile picture at the top-right. Click the “Sign out” button.
- Open “Settings” app on your Android device.
- Tap “Accounts.”
- Find and hit your Google account.
- Tap “Remove Account.”
- Hit “Remove Account” in the pop-up.
- If you see a pop-up, hit “Ok” in it.
- Now, you’ll be asked to provide your “Screen lock” method. In my case, it is “Password.” Provide it.
I hope that the steps in this guide help you log out of Google Play Store. If you like this post, share this one with your friends.