In this post, we’ll see how to sign out of the App Store on the iPhone. In this instance, I’m using iPhone X. Let’s get started.
- Open App Store.
- Hit the profile picture at the top.
- Scroll down to the bottom. Now, you can see the “Sign Out” option. Hit it.
That’s it. All done.
Like this guide? Share it with your friends.
- How to Turn Off Flash on iPhone Camera
- How to Disable Pop-up Blocker on Safari
- How to Disable Mono Audio on iPhone
- How to Hide Caller ID on iPhone
- How to Set iPhone to Announce Calls