In this post, we’ll see how to hide or show the bookmarks bar in Chrome.
Please note that all the below methods can show or hide bookmarks bar. Let’s get started.
Simultaneously press Ctrl + Shift + B keys.
Right-click on the bookmarks bar and then hit “Show bookmarks bar.”
- Hit Overflow menu (three vertical dots) at the top.
- Hover your mouse over “Bookmarks” which you can find beneath “Downloads.”
- Hit “Show bookmarks bar.”
- Hit Overflow menu (three vertical dots) at the top > Settings.
- Hit the “Appearance” from the left sidebar which you can find between “Autofill” and “Search engine.”
- Beneath the “Show home button,” you can see the “Show bookmarks bar.” Hit it.
Like this guide? Please share it with your friends.