In this post, we’ll see how to show the battery percentage in the Android status bar. In this instance, I’m using Android Pie. Let’s get started.
- Open the Settings app.
- Hit “Battery.”
- Hit “Battery percentage.”
That’s it. All done.
Note: To hide, follow the above steps.
Like this guide? Share it with your friends.
- How to Change Screen Timeout on Your Android Phone
- How to Add Home Screen to Android
- How to Turn Off Google News Notifications
- How to Turn Off Google Discover
- How to Enable Soft Keys