Want to set different volume levels for individual apps?
In our previous post, we’ve seen the steps to set a different font for each app. In today’s post, we are going to see the steps to set the different volume for each app [on per app basis]. Let’s get started.
App volume control is the app which we are going to use for this task. Using this app, you can control the sound coming from each app.
How it Works:
Let’s explain how the app works in a nutshell.
- You are going to set the volume levels for each app.
- The “app volume control” automatically adjusts the volume levels when the app is opened and closed.
Let’s check it out all the steps in detail.
Set Different Volume Levels for Individual Apps
- Open the app.
- Click the button “click here to go to the service configuration screen and change app volume control service to on”. It will take you to the accessibility option in the settings.
- Tap app volume control service and enable it. Hit the back button twice to return to the app.
- In the app, you can see the list of your android apps.
- Choose any app and you can see 5 different volume categories[under when starting tab].
- Simply enable the option you want and configure its volume by using the slider.
- In this instance, I’ve set the media volume to 100% and muted all the other volumes settings for mx player.
- You can configure the settings for the headset and Bluetooth too.
- Also, you can find an option called delay settings adjustment under the settings of each app. In this instance, I’ve set 30 seconds for the mx player. It means that the volume settings will get activated after 30 seconds.
- After you are done, click on the save button at the top and the settings will be saved.
The another highlight of this app is that you can control the volume when closing applications.
- Navigate to the “when closing” tab.
- The default option is restore old volume. You can configure this option as per your need.
- After you done with it, click save button to save settings.
Disable Toast Notification:
Every time, you can see a toast notification when the settings are applied. You can disable it if you prefer.
- Tap the gear icon at the top.
- simply disable show notification option.
- If you want to delete the volume settings of the app, then tap the app.
- Tap delete button at the top.
- Choose delete in the confirmation message.
That’s it. the rule should be deleted.
I hope that the information in this post is useful for you to set a different volume for each app. If you find the information in this post useful, do share this post with your friends on twitter, facebook, google plus and other social networking sites.