In our previous post, we’ve seen the steps to set a different font for each app.
In today’s post, we will see the steps to set the different volume for each app [on per app basis]. Let’s get started.
App volume control is the app which we will use for this task. Using this app, you can control the sound coming from each app.
How it Works:
Let’s explain how the app works in a nutshell.
- You are going to set the volume levels for each app.
- The “app volume control” automatically adjusts the volume levels when the app is opened and closed.
Let’s check it out all the steps in detail.
Set Different Volume Levels for Individual Apps
The another highlight of this app is that you can control the volume when closing applications.
- Navigate to the “when closing” tab.
- The default option is restore old volume. You can configure this option as per your need.
- After you done with it, click save button to save settings.
Disable Toast Notification:
Every time, you can see a toast notification when the settings are applied. You can disable it if you prefer.
- Tap the Gear icon at the top.
- Simply disable show notification option.
- If you want to delete the volume settings of the app, then tap the app.
- Tap delete button at the top.
- Choose "delete" in the confirmation message.
That’s it. The rule should be deleted.
I hope that the information in this post is useful for you. If you find the information in this post useful, share this post with your friends.