In this post, we’ll see:
Change Screen Timeout on Android Pie
- Open the Settings app.
- Hit Display > Advanced > Sleep (which you can find between Wallpaper and Auto-rotate screen).
- In the pop-up, choose the time (15 seconds, 30 seconds, 1 minute, 2 minutes, 5 minutes, 10 minutes, and 30 minutes) you prefer.
If you’ve enabled Developer options on your Android device, then you can make your device not to go to sleep while charging. To achieve that, go to Developer options and enable the Stay awake option.
Change Screen Timeout on iPhone X
- Open Settings.
- Tap Display & Brightness > Auto-Lock.
- Now, you can see these options – 30 Seconds, 1 Minute, 2 Minutes, 3 Minutes, 4 Minutes, 5 Minutes, and Never.
- Choose the one you prefer.