In this post, we’ll see how to change the screen timeout on Android. In this instance, I’m using Android Pie. Let’s get started.
- Open the Settings app.
- Hit Display > Advanced > Sleep (which you can find between “Wallpaper” and “Auto-rotate screen“).
- In the popup, choose the amount of time you prefer. The available ones are – 15 seconds, 30 seconds, 1 minute, 2 minutes, 5 minutes, 10 minutes, and 30 minutes.
That’s it. All done.
If you’ve enabled “Developer options” on your Android device, then you can make your device not to go to sleep while charging. To achieve that, go to Developer options and enable the “Stay awake” option.
Like this guide? Share it with your friends.
- How to Fix Error 492
- How to Enable Ambient Display
- How to Enable Soft Keys on Android
- How to Mirror Android Display to PC
- What is Screen Pinning and How to Use it on Android