Do you want to power off your mobile during meetings or office working hours and want it to turn on automatically at a specific time? Do you want to turn on and turn off your Android phone without the power button?
Yes, you can do all the above with the built-in feature of Android. "Scheduled power on & off" feature helps us to auto power on and auto power off the Android phone at a specific time. Let's get started.
Schedule Power on and off in Android
- Go to Settings.
- Under "System" section, tap the Scheduled power on & off.
- Now, you can see two options. The first option is for Scheduled power on and the second option is for Scheduled power off.
- Click on the first option.
- Tap the Time option. Select the time to power on android automatically.
- Select the Repeat frequency as per your need.
- After you select both options, click on "Done" at the bottom. You can see the Scheduled power on is enabled.
- Click on the second option.
- Select the Time and Repeat frequency.
- Click on "Done" and you can see the Scheduled power off is enabled.
That’s it. From now on, your Android handset will power on and off automatically as per you scheduled.