In this post, we’ll see how to safely remove USB OTG (also known as OTG) from Android. Let’s get started.
When you connect OTG to your Android device, a notification will appear regarding it.
To see that notification, swipe from top to bottom.
Now, you can see the “Eject” option in the notification (if you can’t see this option in the notification, then tap the “Down arrow” in it to view the option). Hit it.
That’s all. Once you see the toast notification stating “Your storage device name is safely ejected,” remove the OTG cable or adapter from your Android device.
- Open Settings.
- Tap Storage.
- Now, you can see your storage device name under the “Portable storage” section.
- Tap the “Eject” icon beside the storage device.
- That’s it. Once you see the toast notification stating “Your storage device name is safely ejected,” remove the OTG cable or adapter from your Android device.
- How to Allow App Installation from Unknown Sources
- How to Copy Files and Folders on Android
- How to Sign Out of Google Play Store
- How to Restart Android Phone
- How to Turn Off Flash on Android Camera