In this post, we’ll see how to rotate PDF in Windows 10 and Android. Let’s get started.
Rotate PDF in Windows 10 PC
- Install and open “PDF Split and Merge (PDFsam) Basic” software.
- Hit “Rotate.”
- Now, add the PDF file(s).
- Under “Rotate settings,” set the pages and rotation as per your liking.
- Under “Output settings,” change the destination directory if you prefer. Also, play with other settings in there.
- Under “File names settings,” change the prefix if you wish.
- Hit “Run.” If you see a popup, hit “Overwrite” in it.
That’s it. All done.
Rotate PDF in Android
- Install and open the PDF Utils app.
- Tap “Reorder/Rotate/Delete Pages” option.
- Select the PDF you want.
- Provide “Storage” permission for the app.
- Now, you’ll be shown how to do reorder, delete and preview. Once you go through that, you can see the “Reorder PDF” screen.
- To Rotate a Page: Tap the “Rotate” icon beside the page you want to rotate until the page is in the way you want it to be. Do this step for all the pages that you want to rotate.
- To Rotate All Pages: Tap the “Rotate” icon at the top until the pages are in the way you want them to be.
- After that, tap the “Tick” icon. In the popup, provide a name for the PDF. Tap the “Ok.”
That’s it. The PDF is saved, and you’ll be asked about opening the new PDF.
Like this guide? Share it with your friends.