In this post, we’ll see:
What is a Retweet?
A retweet is merely a repost of a Twitter user’s tweet. You can retweet a tweet of yours or others.
Also, keep in mind that you can retweet with or without comment.
How to Retweet on Twitter Web Version and App
- Sign in to Twitter on PC or open the Twitter app on Android or iPhone.
- Find the tweet you want to retweet.
- Hit the Retweet icon which you can find between Reply and Like at the bottom of the tweet.
- Now, you can see two options: Retweet and Retweet with comment.
- If you want to retweet without comment, then hit on the Retweet. You’ve retweeted successfully.
- If you want to retweet with the comment, then hit on Retweet with comment, enter your comment and then hit the Retweet button. You’ve successfully retweeted with your comment.
How to Delete a Retweet on Twitter Web Version and App
- Go to your profile.
- Find the retweet you want to remove.
- Hit the Retweet icon at the bottom of it and then hit on the Undo Retweet option.
Note: The steps to delete a tweet and retweet with comment is same.