In this post, we’ll see what a retweet is, how to retweet, and how to delete a retweet. Let’s get started.
What is a Retweet?
A retweet is merely a repost of a Twitter user’s tweet. You can retweet a tweet of yours or others.
Also, keep in mind that you can retweet with or without comment.
Well, without further ado, let’s see how to retweet on the Twitter web version (PC) and app (Android and iPhone):
How to Retweet on Twitter Web Version and App
Sign in to Twitter or open Twitter app in Android or iPhone
Find the tweet you want to retweet.
Hit the “Retweet” icon which you can find between “Reply” and “Like” at the bottom of the tweet.
Now, you can see two options: Retweet and Retweet with comment.
If you want to retweet without comment, then hit on the “Retweet” and that’s all. You’ve retweeted successfully.
If you want to retweet with the comment, then hit on “Retweet with comment,” enter your comment and then hit the “Retweet” button. That’s all. You’ve successfully retweeted with your comment.
How to Delete a Retweet on Twitter Web Version and App
- Go to your profile.
- Find the retweet you want to remove.
- Hit the “Retweet” icon at the bottom of it and then hit on the “Undo Retweet” option.
That’s it. All done.
Note: The steps to delete a tweet and retweet with comment is same.
- How to Enable Dark Mode on Twitter
- How to Find Your First Tweet on Twitter
- How to Delete Twitter Search History
- How to Bookmark a Tweet on Twitter
- How to Delete All Your Tweets at Once