By default, on the next log on, you’ll only see Desktop.
However, if you want the opened folders (in our instance, it is Documents and Downloads) to be automatically opened the next time you log on to your PC, then follow these steps:
That’s all. From now on, when you log on to your PC, you’ll see restored previous folder windows.
If you like to go back to default, then follow the above steps and instead of checking, uncheck “Restore previous folder windows at logon” option.
Like this guide? Share it with your friends.
- How to Temporarily Disable Keyboard in Windows 10
- How to Change Font in Notepad and WordPad
- How to Backup and Restore Registry
- How to Rename Files and Folders in Windows 10
- How to Disable Touchpad in Windows 10