In this post, we’ll see how to sleep, restart, and reset your Amazon Fire TV Stick. Let’s get started.
- Go to Settings > My Fire TV.
- Select the “Sleep” option if you prefer to put Fire TV Stick to sleep. Remember that any button can wake up your Fire TV Stick.
Note: Alternate method to sleep: Press “Menu” and “Home” buttons simultaneously and hold them for two seconds. Now, you can see the “Sleep” option. Select it. Keep in mind that you can wake up using any button.
- Select the “Restart” option if you prefer to restart. In the confirmation screen, select the “Restart” button.
Note: Alternate method to restart: Press “Select” and “Play” buttons simultaneously and hold them for six seconds.
- Select the “Reset to Factory Defaults” option if you prefer to reset. In the confirmation screen, select the “Reset” button. Keep in mind that this will remove all the personal data and downloaded content from Fire TV Stick.
That’s it. All done.
Like this guide? Share it with your friends.
- How to Enable Two-Factor Authentication on Amazon
- How to Add Movie or TV Show to Amazon Prime Video Watchlist