In this post, we’ll see how to reset the keyboard dictionary on the iPhone. In this instance, I’m using iPhone X (iOS 13.1.3). Let’s get started.
- Open Settings.
- Hit General > Reset (which you can find above “Shut Down“).
- Tap “Reset Keyboard Dictionary” (which you can find between “Reset Network Settings” and “Reset Home Screen Layout“).
- Enter your passcode.
- Hit “Reset Dictionary.”
That’s it. All done.
Like this guide? Share it with your friends.
- How to Turn Off Auto-Capitalization on iPhone
- How to Turn Off Autocorrect on iPhone
- How to Turn Off Spell Check on iPhone
- How to View Facebook Desktop Version
- How to View Twitter Desktop Version