In this post, we’ll see how to reset Internet Explorer in Windows 10. Let’s get started.
- Open Internet Options.
- Go to the “Advanced” tab.
- Hit the “Reset” button.
- Go through the message in the popup. If you want to delete personal settings, then select the checkbox in the popup.
- Hit “Reset.”
- Once all is done, hit “Close.”
- Restart your computer.
That’s it. All done.
- How to Start Internet Explorer in Safe Mode
- How to Reset Chrome or Firefox
- How to Disable Hardware Acceleration in Google Chrome
- How to Restart Chrome or Firefox