In this post, we’ll see:
- How to Add Home Screen to Android
- How to Reset Android Home Screen to Default
Let us begin.
Add Home Screen to Android
Note: if you want to remove the home screen, remove, or move all the shortcuts, app folders, and widgets from it.
Reset Android Home Screen to Default
I’m using Motorola Moto G7 (Android Pie) with its default launcher. Let’s get started.
- Open Settings.
- Tap Apps & notifications > See all X apps (X is the number of installed and disabled apps, excluding system apps).
- Find and tap your launcher app.
- Tap Storage.
- Hit the Clear Storage button.
- In the pop-up, tap Ok.