In this post, we’ll see how to reset the Android home screen to default.
In this instance, I’m using Motorola Moto G7 (Android Pie) with its default launcher. Let’s get started.
- Open Settings.
- Tap Apps & notifications > See all X apps (X is the number of installed and disabled apps, excluding system apps).
- Find and tap your launcher app.
- Tap “Storage.”
- Hit the “Clear Storage” button.
- In the popup, tap “Ok.”
That’s it. All done.
Like this guide? Share it with your friends.
- How to Opt-Out of Ads Personalisation on Android
- How to Reset Advertising ID on Android
- How to Check RAM in Android
- How to Check Available Storage on Android Phone
- How to Find Your Android Phone Serial Number