You can make YouTube videos to automatically repeat in many ways;
In this post, we will see few ways and the steps to repeat videos on both the PC and Android. Let’s get started.
Repeat YouTube Videos on PC
You can repeat YouTube videos automatically on PC with or without any third-party software.
Loop is a YouTube inbuilt option which allows us to loop video. This feature is available in every video on YouTube.
- Just open a YouTube video.
- Right click on the video.
- Click on "Loop" option.
- All done. The video will just gonna play repeatedly.
Here are some important things you need to know about this "Loop" option:
- It is currently limited to the desktop version of the YouTube. In a nutshell, you only have this option on PC and not on mobile devices.
- You can’t set the number of times for replay. This option will replay the video infinitely.
- It loops the entire video. It doesn’t have the option to loop particular portion of the video.
Other than this, this option is great.
Alternatively, you can use extension for looping purpose; In this instance, I'm using the Chrome web browser.
- Install the Looper for YouTube extension.
- Open a video on YouTube. Under the video, you can see the "Loop" option. Keep in mind that this option will appear on each YouTube video as long as the extension is enabled.
- Click on the Loop option to automatically repeat video for infinite times.
When you click on the Loop, you can see the following two options too.
Loop for (number) times - Enable this option to repeat the video only for a specific number of times. You can change the number as per your wish.
Loop a portion - As the name indicates, this option allows you to loop part of YouTube video. You can edit the duration manually or use the slider to change the duration.
Here are some important things to know about this extension:
- The above extension is only for the Chrome and Opera web browser. If you are a Firefox user, then you can try this extension. I didn't try it myself; So, if you are a Firefox user, try this extension and let us know your experiences in the comment section.
- You can see icon of the extension on your Chrome browser. Click on the icon and select Options. Now you can see all the settings of the extension. Customize them as per your need.
Repeat YouTube Videos on Android
On Android, you can access YouTube using its mobile version or using its app.
Both of them don’t have any default option to repeat videos. However, there are few ways to do this “Repeat” task. Let’s see some of those.
- Just request the desktop version of the YouTube (steps are here).
- Open the video you want to repeat.
- Go to Full Screen. I'm suggesting you to go to Full Screen for easily tapping the Loop option.
- Long press on the video. Now you can see the Menu options.
- Tap "Loop" and the video will replay infinite times.
You can do this task with the help of the third party app.
- Install and open the "Listen On Repeat" app.
- Tap "Search For A Video" button.
- Provide the search term and press Enter. Now you can see YouTube videos for your search term.
- Tap a video you want from the search result.
- That's it. It will play video repeatedly.
I hope that the information in this post is useful to you. If you find the information in this post useful, share this post with your friends.