In this post, we’ll see how to remove Google account from Android. In this instance, I’m using Android Pie. Let’s get started.
Tap Accounts > Google account you prefer to remove.
Hit “Remove Account” button.
In the popup, tap “Remove Account.”
That’s it. All done.
Like this guide? Share it with your friends.
- How to Delete Google Voice History on PC, Android, and iPhone
- How to Opt-Out of Ads Personalisation
- How to Reset Advertising ID on Android
- How to Reset Android Home Screen to Default
- How to Set Default Launcher on Android