In this post, we’ll see how to disable or remove Chrome extensions. Also, we’ll see how to remove Chrome apps. Let’s get started.
Disable or Remove Chrome Extensions
Open Chrome web browser.
Hit three vertical dots at the top > More tools > Extensions (which you can find between “Clear browsing data” and “Task manager”) OR type chrome://extensions in the Chrome address bar and then hit “Enter” key.
Now, you can see the extensions.
To disable: click the toggle switch in the extension you want to disable. That’s it.
Note: To enable, click the toggle switch in the extension you want to enable.
To delete: click the “Remove” button in the extension you want to remove. In the popup, hit the “Remove.” That’s all.
Remove Chrome Apps
- In the Chrome address bar, type chrome://apps and then hit “Enter” key.
- Now, you can see Chrome apps.
- Right-click on the one you want to remove, and you can see the “Remove from Chrome” option. Hit it.
- Hit “Remove” in the popup.
That’s it. All done.
Like this guide? Share it with your friends.
- How to Enable Dark Mode for Chrome
- How to Disable Firefox Spell Checker
- How to Disable Automatic Updates in Chrome
- How to Set Chrome to Clear Cookies Automatically on Exit
- How to See Download History on Chrome and Firefox