Please note that you can follow this post only if you’ve rooted Android device. Let’s get started.
- Install and open the AutomateIt app. Provide root permission.
- Tap My Rules > + icon.
- Hit “SMS With Text Trigger.” Provide “SMS” permission. In the field, enter the text as per your wish. In this instance, I enter the text “turnoff.” Tap “Next.”
- Choose “Shutdown Device Action.”
- Provide a name for the rule and then hit the “Save” icon at the top.
That’s it. From now on, when your device receives a text message with the text you’ve specified (in our instance, it is turnoff), it’ll get shut down.
Like this guide? Share it with your friends.
- How to Schedule Power Off on Android
- How to Change Name of Icon on Android
- How to Turn Off Adaptive Brightness
- How to Safely Remove USB OTG from Android
- How to Show Hidden Files in Android