In this post, we’ll see four different methods to open Remote Desktop Connection in Windows 10. Let’s see what they are.
4 Different Ways to Open Remote Desktop Connection
Start Menu Shortcut
- Open Start menu.
- Find and click the “Windows Accessories.”
- Now, you can see “Remote Desktop Connection” between “Quick Assist” and “Snipping Tool.” Hit it.
Start Menu Search
Open Start menu. Type remote, and you can see the Remote Desktop Connection app. Click on it.
The command mstsc can open Remote Desktop Connection in Windows 10, and you can use it in the following programs:
- Run Command
- File Explorer Address Bar
- Address Toolbar
- Task Manager (File > Run new task)
- Command Prompt
- Windows PowerShell
Open System32 folder. Find and double-click mstsc file.
Like this guide? Share it with your friends.
- How to Open MSConfig
- How to Open Voice Recorder
- How to Open Power Options
- How to Open Device Manager
- How to Find Number of Cores Your CPU Has