When you are doing a factory reset or a custom ROM installation, all your apps got deleted by default. If you have
But, if you don’t have a backup, then you need to install all the apps right from the beginning. Searching and installing all the apps from play store is a time-consuming task.
Also, it would become a difficult one if you forget the app names that were previously installed on your device. In this post, we will see the steps to recover deleted apps easily and quickly on android phone or tablet. Let’s get started.
Recover Deleted Android Apps from Play Store
You can reinstall all the uninstalled or deleted apps by using this method.
However, the disadvantage of this method is that you can only recover deleted apps and you can’t recover the deleted apps settings.
- First, you need to log in and configure with the same google account which you have previously used for play store.
- Now, open the google play store.
- Press the hamburger icon at the top [beside google play] to open menu panel. Choose my apps & games option.
- You’ll be directed to the installed tab by default. Choose all tab.
- Under all tab, you’ll see the list of all apps [both installed and uninstalled].
- If you see the app marked as "installed", then that app is currently installed on your device. If you see the remove option "X" beside the app name, then that was an uninstalled app.
- By default, all apps are sorted on the download order under all tab. The recently downloaded apps are at the top and vice versa.
Check the list and install the apps you need. You can remove the apps you don’t want by simply pressing the “X” option beside the app name.
Install All Apps at Once
You can install all the apps at once by following these steps:
- Under all tab, long press an app that you want to install.
- Now, tap all the other apps that you want to install.
- You can see install button at the top. Tap it.
That's it. All the apps will get installed one by one.
I hope that the information in this post is useful for you. If you find the information in this post useful, share this post with your friends.