Your Android device has important data and you don’t want to lose it at any cost. But unfortunately, it does happen sometimes. In this case, you can use the data recovery tools to get back your deleted or lost data.
In this post, we will see the Dr.Fone Android Data Recovery software which helps us to do this task easily and quickly. Before move ahead to this recovery software, let’s check it out the Dr.Fone toolkit.
What is Wondershare Dr.Fone?
Wondershare Dr.Fone is a toolkit for smartphone users (Both Android and iOS device users) which helps us to solve various smartphone issues. It offers a lot of tools and here are they:
- Android Lock Screen Removal
- Android Data Recovery
- Android Sim Unlock
- Android Root
- Android Data Extraction
- Android Data Erase
- Android Data Backup & Restore
Recover Data using Dr.Fone Android Data Recovery
Wondershare Dr.Fone Android Data Recovery software has the highest recovery rate in the industry.
It comes for Android, Mac, and Windows PC. It helps you to recover the deleted data, data lost while flashing custom ROM and so on. Here is the complete picture of scenarios where you can use this software.
It has the capability to recover the following files:
- Call logs
Dr.Fone is compatible with over 6000 devices and here is the list of supported devices. Go this page and find out whether your device is compatible with this software or not.
Let’s check it out the steps to use the Dr.Fone app and its Windows software.
Dr.Fone App [Rooted Device Only]
- You can install their free app from here.
- The options are self-explanatory. In this instance, I want to recover the deleted photos and I choose the option “Photos and video recovery” (free option).
- Select the file format you wish.
- Press the arrow icon.
- Choose the storage which you want to scan and press the scan icon.
- It will begin to scan and list out the recovered photos.
- Select the file that you want to recover and save it to your device.
The free version of the app scans the messages and contacts and give the preview of it. In order to restore the data, you need to purchase the paid version ($7.99).
Dr.Fone Windows PC Software
Dr.Fone Android Data Recovery software for desktop has more features than the app.
- Install and open the software on your PC.
- Connect Android to PC via USB.
- Enable the USB debugging on the device.
- Now the devices should be connected and you can see this screen.
- Select the files types you want to recover and click next. Choose the scan mode as per your wish and click “Next”.
- It will begin the scanning if you have a rooted device. If you have a non-rooted device, then you will see this screen.
- In a nutshell, this app roots your phone while recovering and get back your device to non-rooted status after the recovering process. After recovery process, you can check your device root status by using this app. Click on “Start” if you are OK with it.
- Once the scan is finished, you can see the list of files from the categories you choose. You can preview the data you want to recover.
- But, in order to recover, you need to purchase the paid version ($49.95).
I hope this information are useful for you to recover deleted data from your Android device using Wondershare Dr.Fone.