In this post, we will see the unique methods to open Programs and Features in Windows 10. Let’s see what those ways are.
Open Programs and Features in Windows 10
- Right-click on the start button.
- Hit Apps and Features, which you can find above Mobility Center.
- In the right sidebar, you can see Programs and Features link. Hit it.
You can use appwiz.cpl command in the following programs to launch Programs and Features in Windows 10.
- The address bar of File Explorer
- Task Manager (you need to click File > Run new task to use this command)
Open Control Panel. Hit Programs and Features link.
Note: if you’re in the Category view, hit Programs > Programs and Features.
Open Start menu. Type appwiz.cpl. Hit appwiz.cpl.
Create a Programs and Features Shortcut in Windows 10
Follow the underneath steps to create a Programs and Features shortcut in the Windows 10 desktop or File Explorer.
Right-click on desktop or File Explorer blank area. Hover your mouse over “New” in the context menu. Hit “Shortcut.”
Type appwiz.cpl in the “Create Shortcut” pop-up. Click the “Next” button. Give the shortcut name if you don’t like the suggested one. Click on the “Finish” button.