In this post, you will see the unique methods to open Programs and Features in Windows 10. Let us see what those ways are.
Open Programs and Features in Windows 10
- Right-click on the start button.
- Hit Apps and Features, which you can find above Mobility Center.
- In the right sidebar, you will see the Programs and Features link. Hit it.
You can use appwiz.cpl command in the following programs to start Programs and Features in Windows 10.
- File Explorer address bar
- Address toolbar
- Command Prompt
- Task Manager (you need to click File > Run new task to use this command)
Open the Control Panel. Click the Programs and Features link.
Note: If you are in the Category view, click Programs > Programs and Features.
Open the Start menu. Type appwiz.cpl. Hit appwiz.cpl.
Create a Programs and Features Shortcut in Windows 10
Follow the steps below to create a Programs and Features shortcut on your Windows 10 desktop or File Explorer.
Right-click on the empty area of the desktop or File Explorer. Move the mouse over “New” in the context menu and press “Shortcut.”
Type appwiz.cpl in the “Create Shortcut” pop-up. Click on the “Next” button. Give the shortcut name if you do not like the suggested one. Click on the “Finish” button.