By default, the left button is the primary button of your mouse in Windows 10.
If you wish, you can change the primary button of your mouse at any time you want, and here’s how:
Open Run Command Box. Type “main.cpl” (without double quotes) and then press “Enter” key.
In the “Mouse Properties” popup, you can see the “Switch primary and secondary buttons” option. Select it. Keep in mind that the change is immediate, and now, your primary button is the right button.
Hit the “Ok” button.
That’s it. All done.
If you want to go back to default, then unselect “Switch primary and secondary buttons” option (remember that the change is immediate) and then hit the “Ok” button.
Alternatively, you can do the above tasks with the following steps:
- Open Settings app. Click Devices > Mouse.
- Now, you can see a drop-down list under “Select your primary button.” Open it and select “Right.”
That’s all. The right button is the primary button now.
If you want to revert, open the above discussed drop-down list and select “Left.”
Like this guide? Share it with your friends.
- How to Change Mouse Pointer Speed
- How to Enable or Disable ClickLock in Windows 10
- How to Disable Power and Sleep Buttons
- How to Change Mouse Double-Click Speed
- How to Change Your PC Name