In this post, we’ll see how to enable or disable the pop-up blocker on Safari on the iPhone. In this instance, I’m using iPhone X. Let’s get started.
- Open Settings.
- Hit “Safari.”
- Now, you can see a toggle switch beside “Block Pop-ups.” Hit it to enable or disable the pop-up blocker. Remember that the “Green” means enabled.
That’s it. All done.
Like this guide? Share it with your friends.
- How to View Twitter Desktop Version
- How to View Facebook Desktop Version
- How to Sign Out of App Store on iPhone
- How to Change Screen Timeout on iPhone