In this post, we’ll see the steps to pin WhatsApp chat on Android and iPhone.
WhatsApp’s Pin chat feature lets you pin chats (contact and group).
If you pin a chat, you can access it easily and quickly since it stays at the top of the “Chats” tab.
- The pinned chats will remain at the top until you unpin them.
- If you see a “Pin” symbol on the chat, then it means that it is a pinned chat.
- You can pin only a maximum of 3 conversations.
With that said, let’s see the steps to pin.
Pin WhatsApp Chat on Android
- Open WhatsApp.
- If you’re going to pin a chat, then long-press it. If you’re going to pin multiple conversations, then long-press a chat that you want to pin and then hit remaining chats that you wish to pin.
- Now, you can see the “Pin” icon at the top. Hit it.
That’s all. The selected chat(s) are pinned successfully.
Unpin WhatsApp Chat on Android
Select the pinned chat(s) that you want to unpin. Hit the “Remove pin” icon at the top.
Pin WhatsApp Chat on iPhone
- Open WhatsApp. Tap “Chats” if you’re not in it already.
- Swipe the chat you want to pin to the right.
- Now, you can see the “Pin” option beside “Read” or “Unread.” Hit it.
That’s all. The chat is pinned.
Unpin WhatsApp Chat on iPhone
Swipe the pinned chat you want to unpin to the right. Hit “Unpin.”
That’s it. All done.
Like this guide? Share it with your friends.
- How to Mute WhatsApp Chat
- How to Email WhatsApp Chat
- How to Use Search Feature in WhatsApp
- How to Clear All Messages in WhatsApp
- How to Enable Screen Lock on WhatsApp for iPhone