You can pin a post on a Facebook page (and not on a Facebook profile or group) to get maximum exposure for it.
Here’re some important things to note:
- What is a pinned post? A pinned post is a post that you pinned.
- You can pin only one post. Also, note that if you’re pinning a post while there is an already pinned post, then the existing one will be replaced.
- You need to be an Admin or Editor of the page to pin a post.
- The pinned post will stay on the top until you unpin or remove it.
- You can’t pin a post on the Facebook for Android.
With no delay, let’s see how to pin Facebook post.
How to Pin a Post on Facebook
- Go to your Facebook page and find the post you want to pin.
- At the top of the post, you can see three horizontal dots. Hit it.
- Click on “Pin to top of page” option.
How to Unpin a Post on Facebook
- Click on the three horizontal dots on the pinned post.
- Hit on “Unpin from top of page” option.
- Go to your page in the Facebook app.
- Navigate to “Posts.”
- Find the post you want to pin.
- Tap the three horizontal dots at the top of the post.
- Hit “Pin to Top.”
If you want to unpin Facebook post, follow the below steps:
- Tap on the three horizontal dots on the pinned post.
- Hit on “Unpin from Top.”