In this post, you will see the steps to pin and unpin a Facebook post. Here, I’m using Windows 10 PC, Android and iPhone. Let’s get started.
How to Unpin a Post on Facebook
Click on the three horizontal points on the pinned post on your Facebook page. Click on the “Unpin from top of page” option.
Go to your Facebook page. Find the post you want to pin. You can see three horizontal points at the top of the post. Hit it.
Click on the option “Pin to top of page.”
Android or iPhone
To unpin: Find the pinned post in your profile. Hit the three horizontal dots at the top. Tap Unpin post.
To pin: Find the post you want to pin in your Facebook profile. Tap the three horizontal dots at the top. Hit Pin post.
Note: Facebook for Android doesn’t allow you to pin a post on a Facebook page.
If you want to unpin a Facebook post, tap the three horizontal points on the pinned post on your Facebook page and press “Unpin from Top.”
Go to your page in the Facebook app. Navigate to “Posts.” Find the post you want to pin. Tap the three horizontal dots at the top of the post. Hit “Pin to Top.”
- You can pin a post on a Facebook page and profile and not on a Facebook group to get maximum attention.
- What is a pinned post? A pinned post is a post you pinned.
- You can only pin one post. Also, note that if you’re pinning a post while there is an already pinned post, the existing one will be replaced.
- You must be the admin or editor of the page to pin a post.
- What happens when you pin a post on Facebook? The pinned post will remain at the top of the page until you unpin or remove it.